dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Thursday, September 08, 2005
GoshTerm 3's over already. JUst like that. *THAT* Its over man. Term 3 has been a great term generally, filled with ups and downs, and of course more bonding with 2B. I dunno how I am ever gonna say bye to 2B when we go our seperate ways next year. I'll miss you guys so much. I really cant imagine what life would be without you guys. 2Bcontinued. Yea right. How i wish life with you guys could. Danng. Results are out. My insensitive parents are as usual VERY dissatisfied with my results. Yes I lost to kuan loong. Dang. I was really hoping to win him this time. HEre are the results: Eng: 67 Chi: 69 maths: 89 science:79 geoG: 83 lit:52 Average mark: 74.0 L1R5: 9 If you are wondering what the hell happened to my lit you can jolly well ask Ms Oei, out Lit teacher. Her expected response:"Jaimin is veh naughtey. She doesnt pays attent in class because she doesnt know how appreciate MEYBAF.(Macbeth)" I have nothing else to say. Nothing. Zeit. I think my results were okay but i really havta improve on lit. KL's average: 74.5. I will beat him during the EOYS. I must. I will. JM reincarnate! YUpp. This is my only post in the sept hols. Why? Cus i am PIA-ing. NOthing and i mean nothing is gonna keep me away from my triple science pure geog sub hist combi. Happy hols guys!(: And of course good luck for EOYs. JM chanting... (i must beat kuanloong!) JM OUT. |